CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Short post from me today.....

.....well its ME awareness day tomorrow & today it is all to real for me...not having a good day :0(

After doing a bit too much yesterday to do with our article going in the Press I have crashed. Was in bed by 7:45 last night. Feel ruddy awful today. Got out of bed this morning for the loo, got to the door (at the end of my bed) had a really bad head rush & then my legs paralysed.....never happened before it was freaky. Hubby had to get out of bed to support me so I could try move!......also not good when you're busting for a pee LOL !!!

Lets hope some rest today sorts me out.....also I'm stopping the tablets again because I've decided the side effects out way the good they do....back to the docs for alternatives!!

Hope you all are feeling as well as possible xx

2 comments:

kayc said...

Sorry to hear that you are not too good today. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Take care. Kathleen x

Linda w said...

Sorry you are experiencing such frightening symptoms. Hope resting will make you feel improved. Hugs Lin