CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 9 May 2011

It CFS/ME awareness week!

Hello folks :0) 
Yep it is that time of year again!! 

CFS/ME/FM awareness week


CFS/ME/FM awareness DAY 12th May

On Saturday I did a Craft open day to help raise funds & awareness. Wasn't a very good turnout but i still managed to raise £32.00 so not a bad day :0)

I am at this moment not feeling all there (brain fog!) but thought I would make an effort to at least post something.

I am back on amitriptyline & I think they are starting to give me the weirdo side effects. I can not decided which is worse the symptoms WITH the tablets or the symptoms WITHOUT!!!
Ok I really can't think now so thats it from me today!

2 comments:

Linda w said...

Thanks for posting despite the fog. Well done for managing to raise so much. Agree with you about the symptoms with/without issue. Hope you're feeling better soon. Hugs lin

kayc said...

Hi. Am going to post image on my sidebar. Hope you are feeling brighter soon. Take Care. Kathleen x