CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 9 May 2011

CFS/ME awarness week Please help me raise awareness ~ Post #2


As I have just recently joined twitter & have tweeted to JLC to ask to help raise awareness I thought I'd re share with you the pic of my knitted JLC with the real one!!!

CFS/ME is a devastating & debilitating invisible illness.
I have been suffering now for ....oh many years, too many to count!

There are 250,000 people in the UK alone with CFS/ME 
It causes among other symptoms:
chronic fatigue
muscle, joint & nerve pain
concentration problems ~ brain fog
disturbed sleep & sleep patterns

Due to government 'cut backs' CFS/ME services all over Britain are being stopped.

Help us campaign for York by following CFS / ME York on Face book & twitter
or
simply add the badge below to your blog for at least this week.
You can link it to Action For ME 
My ME blog
or our Face book page



No comments: