Skip to main content

Cold & tired ....yawn...brrrr!

Well I don't know about you but I am bloody cold today. My body cannot cope with all this change in temperature!! ......anyways apologies for lack of blogging-ness. I have been a busy bee & when I'm not busy I'm too tired to do anything but curl up & snooze!
I've been suffering with really bad heads again all last week & really bad pains in my feet & ankles. Could hardly walk over the weekend.

I feel totally shattered today & would much rather be snuggled up in bed, but we are off to view a house today & its too noisey next door for me to rest in bed!

Anyone know much about forever living products? I am trying their aloe vera juice. I have it first thing every morning. Been taking it just over a week now. Not much difference yet but I am still hopefull it will at least help some of my symtoms, if only my belly (which it seems to be)

Just filled in the 'any changes' inc benefit form & posted it. I hope I don't have to mess around with that. I really dont have the strength. I know some people must think I am doing really well or I am better as I seem to the outside world very busy & ok, but you should see behind the scenes!! I have to try & do stuff in between all my crappy times & it is great that I have something to focus on but don't be disalusioned. Focus does not make you better it just helps you to pull through the shit times!

I know it is all very difficult for none ME.CFS or FM sufferers to understand, but if you at least believe what we are saying that is one step closer to understanding.
Right I'm off now because my eyes are shutting & my heads starting to hurt again. At least I can kinda walk today & not look like John Wayne!!

Comments

kayc said…
That's not so good. I hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs. Kathleen x
Dominique said…
I'm sorry you are having such a struggle right now.

Having an invisible illness is quite the challenge. I agree with you. Believing us would be a wonderful first step!
I definitely agree there.....

At the moment I'm stuck in the house most of the time and when I'm out people think I'm All Better.... lol

...I do wish :)

*hugs*

Gail xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Forever Living ~ Aloe Vera

Hi. It's been a very long time since I posted on any of my blogs. Apologies!Since having my wonderful son I just haven't really had time for anything. My crafting and drawing is on permanent hold and I spend my time looking after him and managing my ME.However! ....as my benefits are coming to an end in June and I really want to try something for myself I have decided to become a forever living distributor.
I have been attending interviews at the job centre as I am now down as "fit for work" but there's no way I can go back to employment i'm not that "fit" and I want to spend time with my son. To be fair the job centre have been very patient and helpful and doing this will not effect my benefits whilst I'm still receiving them.Why forever you ask? Well I have used their products for a long time now and as it's very flexible it will fit perfectly around my ME and being a mum.I'm not officially a distributor yet but by the end of this comi…

Research brings me to GAPS

After much time away from alot of things I've had time to think and reflect. I've done a vast amount of reading and research due to my own problems with the M.E and candida and my sons food allergies/intolerances. My research brought me to the book Gut and Psychology by Dr Natasha Campbell-Mcbride It was a very interesting read on top of other research I had previously done I was sure reading it that the only way forward was for me to at least give GAPS diet a go. So tomorrow I shall start day 1 and I have decided to record my journey with it on here. Please excuse my lack of sense in this post. It's late, I'm tired but felt I needed to get this out so I had made a start!Bring on tomorrow 😁

Baby on the way ...

....after 7 years of trying to conceive. A failed go at IVF last year (Jan 2011) & losing hope it would ever happen. My naturally conceived surprise miracle baby is due this Thursday 25th October. I cannot begin to tell you the shock and joy we have felt so far. Not just my husband and i but family and friends also. There are so many people excited to meet our little miracle its overwhelming. Having ME i was very concerned about the pregnancy. I had no idea I was even pregnant until i was 6 weeks. There were signs but we didn't believe them as in the past it was constant heart ache looking at a negative test. To see those 2 little lines was amazing!Up to about 16 weeks it was a struggle with nausea, constant indigestion and awful head aches, but once i got past that bit i felt like i was on top of the world. I've not felt "well" mentally or physically in so many years its been like living someone else's life. With only a few days to go i am constantly being a…