CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Hospital Appointment

I went to see the head ache clinic Nurse for the first time today. She was very nice, chatty & friendly. She was happy with what I have been doing so far e.g I don't drink tea or coffe, smoke, drink alcohol I'm trying ti eat healthy & I only really drink water. The only thing I need to remember is to keep a little diary & drink more water than I am.
I am back again end September to see how I am getting on. I am now taking 50mg of Amitriptyline & she said she may put me up to 75mg depending how I am in Sept. Its a month by month thing she said.
Ironically I have had the best day I have had in weeks (other than the constant pains!!)
I have been putting links all over facebook & emailed everyone to try & help with awareness.
Tomorrow I am going to my friends house for a massage appointment which I hope will help with my neck & back. I will also hear & get all the info re my fundraising raffle...so fingers crossed I should be able to order some tickets tomorrow. I am just not sure how many to buy!!
Thank you to everyone who wished me luck with the appointment.

No comments: