CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 7 May 2010

Blogging for CFS/ME week....

.....well over the weekend I thought I had food poisoning & was quite ill with my belly. Poor hubby had to hold me up on the toilet while I was in & out of consciousness!! I've now found out my mum has been badly too, so don't think mine was food poisoning.

Not been sleeping very well again. Hubby has been full of cold & has taken snoring to a hole new level!! Last night I tried my new dose of Amitriptyline, but today I just want to sleep. 
I found it really difficult to get out of bed this morning. I just couldn't wake up. When I was pretty much awake & then couldn't get my body to move. Its like I think "Move" but my body isn't getting the messages from my brain.

My head is foggy & I don't quite have a headache but my head feels crap & all I want to do is go back to sleep!
Crappy day :-(

No comments: