CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 1 May 2010

Blogging for CFS/ME ...awareness in May

Well its May1st & the beginning of blogging for CFS/ME awareness.
Today I have received some prizes for my raffle from channel FIVE to raise money & awareness. I am just waiting to hear from AFME to make sure everything is ok for me to sort the tickets out. I can't wait!
I've also received my first stock order today for when I relaunch my online shop.
Onto the ME!
Slept better last night because hubby slept on the sofa because he has man flu & would be snoring all night!!
Had crap dreams most of the nigth about being in pain & my legs not working. When I woke up my legs were hurting & numb....probably why I was dreaming the same thing!
Made a couple of new friends through Facebook CFS/ME pages. I would recommend joining them as I now feel much less alone having people talking about their ME everyday.
Its that time of day for me when I get really tired & need a power 2 hour (sleep) Hubby is snoozing now on sofa with the occasional snorty snore!!
Got ton the scales yesterday & found I've put weight on. Got a really bloated belly at the moment, think I need to sot my eating out again. Not heard from DLA yet but hoping to soon as they will have had & read my GP report by now. Gonna go now because my fingers are starting to hurt :-(
Hope everyone has a good start to the month...maybe not weather wise though hey!!
See ya x

No comments: