CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 22 April 2010

Wow really had to think what day it is!!!!

Not feeling all together there today. Bit stressed out because one of my 4 rabbits had a rather large pool of blood in her cage this morning so I'm taking her to the vets later. Not very good timing as we're a bit skint & I don't know if I'm on my arse or my elbow today....foggy brain alert...hence the title....took me at least 5 mins to work out what day I'm on. ....Doh! Just realised I could have checked the calendar on my laptop....oh dear...very foggy!!

Pleased with myseld yesterday as I got some knitting done. Not getting alot else done though. Small steps.

Well thats it for now as I can't even think straight or form words in my head to type!

No comments: